Did you know that collagen is one of most common proteins found in the body?! It keeps the skin moist, and helps cells renew and repair themselves.
As we age, our bodies produce less collagen which typically leads to wrinkles, sagging skin, a lack of elasticity, and even stiff joints.
You can help boost collagen in your body by:
- Eating foods high in Vitamin C (Leafy greens, bell peppers, citrus)
- EConsuming more antioxidants (Green tea, blueberries)
- EUsing collagen-boosting creams (get a recommendation from a skincare professional)
- EQuit smoking!
- EStay properly hydrated
- ELight therapy (Bioptron light therapy uses a range of light wavelengths to penetrate the skin at different depths)
- EMicroneedling with PRP for anti-aging and skin repair